NEED A SPEAKER FOR YOUR UPCOMING EVENT?
MEET HANNAH MOORE
CFP®, founder of Everyday Money,
and personal finance expert
Hannah Moore is on a mission to change the way people think and talk about money. She also wants to spread that message that personal finance is, well, personal.
Unlike other money “experts” out there, Hannah has the expertise, qualifications, and experience to offer insights into budgets, financial planning, and relationships with money (and each other).
Hannah is passionate about helping people understand their money in ways that are meaningful. She believes that, when done well, a budget brings clarity to finances, provides direction, and gives confidence in decisions.
As a well-known professional in the financial planning realm, Hannah has spoken at multiple events, including:
- PA Annual Conferences
- NexGen Gathering
- Budgeting workshops
- XY Planning Network’s XYPN Live
- You’re a Financial Planner Now What Podcast
Topics to Choose from for Your Speaking Opportunity
To ensure that Hannah provides the best presentation for your event and audience, she would much appreciate keeping the topic to one (or a blend of) the topics below:
- How values guide our budgets and the way we interact with money
- Why most budgeting systems don’t work
- Every budget has a story. What’s yours?
- What does it mean to live wealthy now?
- What does it mean to live well in times of financial uncertainty?
Book Hannah for your upcoming event
Please fill out the speaker request form below.